петък, 18 март 2016 г.

About

Even if you have read tons of books about love, you won't know what love is until you fall in love.
Nobody can show you the way better than the one who has passed whole path by himself, not learned, not be educated, but experienced.
And nobody can teach you, but you. One can only show you the way, but you must walk it by yourself. 

I have walked many paths, came from dark places, went long distance and here I am - in Bliss, Harmony and Light..
I have very good knowledge, and this means theory and much practice, in processing thoughts and emotional charges, handling difficult situations, loneliness, corrupted relationship, fast way to higher dimensions e.t.c...but first of all I can coach you how to empower yourself so you can be able to manage everything by yourself.

I will help you to shift to a reality you want in your heart and you know you deserve.

Because I have know how and you can not read in books about it.

We (me and you) will heal your problems with stress, divorce, grief, inferiority complex, failures in everyday life, boredom, loneliness, lack of partner, uncertainty and all fears you may have.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар